Dr. Áron Vitályos CFO of Telenor Hungary: Automation of Business Decisions(Business rule management, TCPS)
Business Processes consist of tasks and decisions. Automation of decisions is key in success of Business Process Management.
The conclusions of keynote and of following discussion are that:
- expectations should be clear and justified.
- choosing the right process for automation is key.
- maturity has to be checked before starting.
- even complex business rules like financial products should be formulated that way that business people can approve them.
- the formalism of the business rule should avoid redundancy. The same business rules can be used from many-many perspectives instead of defining many-many rules.
- the decisions should be constructable and testable without the application that will call for them.
December 12, 2014